Want to change your current plan? No problem. It’s easy to switch to a different Cricket rate plan at My Account online. See our step-by-step instructions below.
Keep in Mind:
For accounts with multiple lines, you must change the plan and features for each line individually.
You can only change your plan twice per billing cycle.
Want to pay for your new plan using a Cricket Refill Card?
No problem. Just add the Cricket Refill Card to your account as a credit first (via the Payments page in My Account or the Pay tab in the My Cricket app). Then you can add features and use your account credit to pay.
* On September 12, 2014, we increased our high-speed data allowances! Existing customers will automatically have their data allowances updated at the start of their next billing cycle. If you’re a current customer who activated before February 4, 2014 (or have not switched to a new plan after this date), youll need to switch to a new plan in order to take advantage of new high-speed data allowances.
- Sign in to My Account. First you’ll need to enter your phone number and then your username and password.
- Select Plan & Feature Details from the top navigation.
- If you have an account with multiple lines, you’ll need to select one of your lines.
- You’ll see a summary of your current plan and features.
- To view your plan options, select Change Plan.
- Select the + sign next to the Cricket Plan you’d like to add. Keep in mind, you can only change your plan twice per billing cycle.
- Select Continue.
- Review your plan info, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and select Submit.
- Enter your credit card info, agree to the Terms and Conditions, and select Submit.
NOTE: If you want to pay with a Cricket Refill Card, you’ll need to add it to your account as a credit first (via the Payments page). Then you can come back and change your plan using your account credit to pay.
You’ll receive payment confirmation on the screen and by text message.